As restrictions are beginning to lift and we are adapting to a new world which Covid-19 has created we are cautiously opening Cawdor Castle Gardens.
We know the power of nature can rejuvenate the Mind, Body and Spirit whilst providing tranquillity in these increasingly troubled times.
Following Government guidance, we can host small numbers of local individuals and households across our 14 acres of gardens without unnecessary travel or person-to-person contact.
As the safety of our Visitors, Staff and Local Community is of paramount importance, All visitors are required to pre-book time slots in advance and follow all government advice on travel and social distancing.
The procedures set out below are mandatory unless otherwise stated.
- Physical distancing rules outlined by the Scottish Government should always be adhered to.
- If you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 you MUST NOT enter the premises.
- All visitors MUST park in the Car Park in such a way to facilitate social distancing.
- Booking is essential, bookings can be made at www.cawdorcastle.com/visit
Under no circumstances should you arrive at the Castle without booking in advance.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 mins before your booking.
- All Toilet facilities are closed.
- Please be aware until further restrictions are lifted the Courtyard Café, Coffee House, Gift Shop, Highland Shop and Wool shop are closed until further notice.
We encourage everyone to keep following our social media channels and website for updates and we look forward very much to welcoming all visitors back in due course.
Please note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Cawdor Castle Gardens, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
Are you local to Cawdor Castle, find out more about becoming a Friend of Cawdor by clicking the link below.
The Golf Course is open for Members only.